Support USThere are Many Ways to Help
Thank you for considering the Boulder Sudbury School. We are a revolutionary non-profit private school, bringing the world-renowned Sudbury model of education to Boulder, Colorado. To support a Sudbury school is to support self-determination for all independent children and teens, and thereby fostering freedom, equality, and trust.
As a non-profit private school, we rely on your support for the creation and sustaining of our endeavor to offer the absolute best in education. We do not receive federal or state funding for Boulder Sudbury and so we graciously accept any amount you can offer us.
Your donation will be primarily used for the renovation of our buildings and land.
Note: Clicking the links below will bring you to a page external to bouldersudbury.org.
Donate Directly through the PayPal Giving Fund or Facebook and we receive 100% of your donation:
Select Us As Your Amazon Smile Recipient
We are now able to accept donations through select cryptocurrencies. If there is a particular token of preference, send us a message and may add it to this page or send you our deposit address directly.
Donate bitcoin (BTC)
Donate Ethereum (ETH)
Donate Cardano (ADA)
Other Ways to Get Involved
There are many ways to help, ranging from furnishings to spreading the word as far and wide as possible. The list below includes, but is not limited to other ways you can help:
- Help with marketing. This includes paid advertising, putting up flyers, and word of mouth sharing.
- Organizing public talks and private group discussions for the founding group, as well as graduates of Sudbury schools.
- Writing grant proposals. This is primarily for foundation grants.
- Seeking out donors. This includes individuals and corporations.
- Art, music, and science lab equipment.
- Books. We need book donations for the extensive library envisioned as spread throughout the school
- Solar, wind, and geothermal power installations.
- Carpentry. This may range from building floor to ceiling bookshelves, to re-flooring or painting.
- Tools. A full range of working tools is always helpful.
- Transportation. Offering to assist with transportation or carpooling with other families would be helpful.